Friday, April 15, 2011

Grudge's feeling...

the time u cal me waiting u bac.......
the time u said u will b bac as the water is finish drinking........
my tears was drop....

the time u say u wanna fly d......
my tears was drop again......

i m so so so grudge...........
u cal me muz take k myself....
don 4get to eat,don 4get to drink water more,muz hadworking to do revision..........
i was choke with sobs.....
i juz answer u tat ''en, i will..u take care too''....
the time we said byebye to each other...
i know it is the time i muz b strong.....
the time u r getting to go to another country le...
i cant cry anymore......
i need to waiting u for 8days only...
but.............for me 8days is very very long time..............
i scare i cant adapt the days without u......
coz we cnt contact at all......
i cant imagine the day i cannot share happiness or sadness with u....
u r the part of my life.........

now juz 3rd day.....
the time is passing so slow....
so hope the time pass more quickly...
so tat u will be more fast bac to here...........

luckily we stil can contact some, although it is expensive......
we stil can greeting to each others..........

dar.......i m waiting ur bac..............
stil gt 5days more........
time fast pass.....
waiting n wait the day we meet.........
take k..........





By:Little Ching
16/04/2011
10:59 am

No comments: